On a not so related note, my fingernails are blue! Like bright blue! Like Ohno blue! Wheeeee~~!!! :D It's been a while since I painted my nails so.... I plan to buy nail polish in Arashi colors and paint my nails one of each color. Uwaaa~~.
Korean is killing me. I mean we're in the suuuper basic lessons, but the pronunciation and vocabulary....my goodness gracious. But I'm really amazed because some of their words match Japanese. For example, "yakusoku" (promise) in Japanese is also "yakusoku" in Korean. And "dai gakusei" (university/college student) is "dae haksang" in Korean. Amazing, eh? :3 However, I'm still having a hard time huhuhu. I want Korean friends.
And have you seen the "My Girl" PV? Have you spotted the ever-so-subtle Ohmiya moments? These are the ones I noticed:
1) Ohno's the one who packs away their "mother's" framed photo, and who puts it back in the end? *cough*NINO*cough*
2) Who looks at Ohno first when he wipes the framed picture before putting it in the box? *cough*NINO*cough*
3) In the boys' bedroom assignments, whose room is right next to Nino's (and across everyone else's)? *cough*OHNO*cough*
4) Who hurries up to run so he can be beside Ohno when Ohno decides to tear up the paper? *cough*NINO*cough*
5) Ohno looks at whom before he rips the paper? *cough*NINO*cough*
I love this PV. <3 <3 <3 <33333333